- It is the morning after Serena's eviction. Nicole was the first housemate to get up and after getting dressed, she prepared breakfast for the house. From the smell of the cooking, within minutes of the breakfast plate being put down, they were all helping themselves and were gathered around the Dining Table.
- "I wonder what Sim Brother will throw at us today.
- "I hope he's considerate. We've just gone through a stressful day.
- "There are only four of us now. I feel that a lot of what we are getting up to is out of our hands.
- "Well, you two girls can sleep safely knowing you are into the last week. Samuel and I will be up next time.
- "There's still the voting for the most popular. That's a bit stressful.
Their conversation was cut short.
Sim Brother (sc)
- "This is Sim Brother. Although the divide has come down, the stakes are higher. You will still be having battles and the rewards will be given to the successful ones on the outside. For today only, you are going into the Battlezones to play volleyball. This game was last until one of you gives up. For each point scored, the team gets §1,000. For the winning team, they get §5,000. You have until Noon to divide youselves up, choose your team strips that are available in the wardrobe and assemble in the battlezone going through the doors in the north side of the house.