- The task has been underway for three hours.
Sim Brother (RL)
- "Hey gang, just to keep you guys happy, we're piping in the TIME country music classic collection. You'll have an afternoon of Conrad Twitty, Tammy Wynette and Kenny Rogers. Won't that be fun?
- "I'd rather have an afternoon of my dad's music
- "Okay, we'll pipe some Black Sabbath in as well
- "Kelly, why didn't you keep your mouth shut?
|7.47pm - George is the first one to get off his tile. Unable to hold his bladder and unlike Graham willing to do it where he stood, he is the first man to fall.
George - "**** it !!! Why didn't I go before I started her?"
- The housemates have heard 'Paranoid' and 'Stand by Your Man' four times already. Apart from George who has already opted out, only Will is showing signs of tiredness. Graham and Ruud are the only ones still standing who have not been able to hold their bladders.